Nothing makes me happier than a good coffee cocktail, and this creamy Italian drink created by La Chanterelle, a student-run bar and kitchen at Endicott College, features Big Ass Iced Coffee and might be the best sip yet.
My favorite part is that it tastes like a frothy alcoholic almond milk latte (come on...), making it possible for me to craft it at home whenever I feel like it. You also don't need to use much of your Big Ass Iced Coffee stash to make these.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 scoop of Big Ass Iced Coffee to taste (the more coffee you add to water, the stronger it will be)
- 2 shots (2 oz.) cold water
- 2 shots (2 oz.) Amaretto almond-flavored liqueur
- Splash of heavy cream to taste
- Cocktail shaker
- 2 fancy glasses
Once you have your ingredients, here are the directions:
- Add 1 tablespoon of Big Ass Iced coffee to one cup of water and shake aggressively. The more you shake, the more foam you get and, the bigger the scoop, the bolder the coffee. You are in control with Big Ass Iced Coffee.
- Half-fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add your amaretto, Big Ass Iced Coffee and heavy cream into your cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake until chilled.
- Strain into two cocktail glasses.
- Sip & fall in love.
La Chanterelle calls it, "Nuts about Big Ass Iced Coffee." Cute, right? The bold Colombian iced coffee from BAIC evens out the sweet almond liqueur, giving it the perfect boozy iced almond milk latte coffee flavor with the heavy cream making it thicker, creamy and delicious. This makes for the perfect after dinner energizer. You better make your ass a glass.
- Alli, Big Ass Iced Coffee Marketing Intern