Or graduation party, baby shower, etc... you get the idea.
PSA: We have entered iced coffee season—for some, it's year-long (like me!), but for others, it's that time of year again. It's also peak entertaining season and we all know how stressful it can be to host any one of these events.
If you're in need of a simple, crowd-pleasing hosting trick, check out this DIY cold brew bar using Big Ass Iced Coffee - Black Coffee. Your guests will love it and most importantly, it's so much easier than it looks. All supplies can be reused for your next event. Let's break it down:
1. Purchase a few bags of Big Ass Iced Coffee - Black Coffee. We recommend one bag per 7 people. Shop now.
2. Create a custom cold brew bar sign on Canva. There are lots of pre-made templates to choose from and you can order them to be printed and shipped right through Canva. Here are some we like:
3. Head to Amazon and purchase a standing acrylic frame for your sign and a cold brew coffee dispenser. Here's one we like.
4. Purchase any additional desired coffee ingredients such as nut milks, creamers, sweeteners, and syrups.
5. Put out a cocktail shaker for your guests to mix their perfect cup.
6. Have an ice bucket on hand for your guests to scoop into their coffee.
6. Set it all up! On a table or bar cart, put cups and straws first and then the ice bucket. Make the cold brew. We recommend one tablespoon of Big Ass Iced Coffee - Black Coffee per 8 oz. (one cup) of water. Place cold brew dispenser in the middle of the table with all of the desired add-ons at the end of the table. Don't forget to make room for your sign!
And voila. Your guests will line up to customize their cold brew and revel in your adorable coffee bar setup.
- Eva, Big Ass Iced Coffee Founder Apprentice & Intern